Bahrain to donate $10m for Mali
Addis Ababa, January 30, 2013
Bahrain will donate $10 million to two UN support funds for Mali's defence and security forces and the Forces of the African-led International Support Mission in Mali, a report said.
The aid was announced by Foreign Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa in a speech at the International Donors Conference on Mali which opened yesterday at the African Union headquarters in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf daily News.
More than 60 countries are taking part in the conference which is part of international efforts to support Mali. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge