Bahrain to donate $10m for Mali
Addis Ababa, January 30, 2013
Bahrain will donate $10 million to two UN support funds for Mali's defence and security forces and the Forces of the African-led International Support Mission in Mali, a report said.
The aid was announced by Foreign Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa in a speech at the International Donors Conference on Mali which opened yesterday at the African Union headquarters in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf daily News.
More than 60 countries are taking part in the conference which is part of international efforts to support Mali. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel