Seef Prop donates bus to Bahrain Deaf Society
Manama, January 12, 2013
Bahrain’s leading property company Seef Properties said it has donated a mini bus to Bahrain Deaf Society as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) Program.
It is an initiative driven by the company’s charity committee and its long term support strategy towards the society, said a company statement.
Zakareya BuAllay, the secretary to Seef Properties board presented the keys of the bus to Mahdi Al Noaimi, Bahrain Deaf Society president and Jamal Saleh Dahneem, its financial secretary.
Mahdi later thanked Seef Properties management and board for their generous donation and continuous support to the society over the years.
Recent Seef Properties charitable events and community support include a range of initiatives related to sports, education, culture and health with the aim of making a tangible difference to the well-being of local communities, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- New law on family violence on the way in Bahrain
- Four blast suspects are remanded in Bahrain
- Bahrain to step up war on terror
- Norton Rose Fulbright moves London head to Dubai
- DSG ‘ready to implement Smart Dubai Strategy’
- Iraqi women protest new draft law
- Bahrain police 'face more danger in line of duty'
- Saudi names Brotherhood as terrorist group
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain
- $2.6m Royal Fund for martyrs set up
- Bahrain to draw up new anti-terror laws
- GCC ROW: Qatar voices surprise over envoys pull out
- GCC tobacco tax rise ‘will fuel illicit trade’
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw envoys from Qatar
- Bahrain explosion draws global condemnation
- GDN photographer hurt in blast is discharged
- Iran playing increasing role in Bahrain unrest
- Bahrain launches 6-point plan to fight terror
- Sisi gives sign he will run for president
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Qatari doctor gets 7 years jail in UAE
- Family violence law articles approved in Bahrain