Seef Prop donates bus to Bahrain Deaf Society
Manama, January 12, 2013
Bahrain’s leading property company Seef Properties said it has donated a mini bus to Bahrain Deaf Society as part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) Program.
It is an initiative driven by the company’s charity committee and its long term support strategy towards the society, said a company statement.
Zakareya BuAllay, the secretary to Seef Properties board presented the keys of the bus to Mahdi Al Noaimi, Bahrain Deaf Society president and Jamal Saleh Dahneem, its financial secretary.
Mahdi later thanked Seef Properties management and board for their generous donation and continuous support to the society over the years.
Recent Seef Properties charitable events and community support include a range of initiatives related to sports, education, culture and health with the aim of making a tangible difference to the well-being of local communities, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost