Jordan IT firm wins ministry contract
Amman, December 29, 2012
Jordan-based software development company 01Tracks said it has supplied the Ministry of Transport with MenaTracks, a revolutionary application that will help the ministry to automatically track and address problems, requests and complaints via its website.
The web-based software seeks to streamline internal control processes for requests, problems, and complaints in the ministry. It also aims to build a databank in the organization and help in sharing it between departments to best serve residents and increase the level of satisfaction.
The 01Tracks CEO Mohammed Mfarrej said, “The Ministry of Transport and its six affiliated bodies have deployed on all their computers the comprehensive and highly-integrated application, thus creating an efficient online infrastructure that will take the ministry’s service capabilities to the next level.”
He was speaking at a ceremony hosted by the Ministry of Transport under the patronage of Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources and Minister of Transport Alaa Al Batayneh.
“We are proud to provide the public and private sector organizations with our state-of-the-art solutions which will help them keep pace with the latest technological advances while providing the highest levels of service,” Mfarrej added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Top court quashes UK sanctions on Iranian bank
- Bahrain MPs back crackdown on nightclubs
- Focus on tax compliance act in GCC
- UAE ministries discuss draft law for juveniles
- ADPC inks key deal with Abu Dhabi Customs
- Bahrain parliament panel approves budget
- Pull fighters out of Syria, Hamas tells Hezbollah
- Yemen to receive $144m loan from AMF
- UAE, India discuss prisoner exchange pact
- Bahrain to crack down on mast violations