Saudi King Abdullah leaves hospital
Riyadh, December 13, 2012
Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah left hospital on Thursday, Saudi state television said, nearly four weeks after an 11-hour back operation.
"The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques leaves the National Guard King Abdulaziz Medical City," Al Ekhbariya television said in a screen caption.
Saudi state television later showed footage of the monarch walking slowly surrounded by members of the royal family, including Crown Prince Salman. He climbed into a car.
The 89-year-old king appeared in good health when he appeared on Saudi state television on November 28. He was shown then sitting in a chair chatting with members of the royal family. - Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Top court quashes UK sanctions on Iranian bank
- Bahrain MPs back crackdown on nightclubs
- Focus on tax compliance act in GCC
- UAE ministries discuss draft law for juveniles
- ADPC inks key deal with Abu Dhabi Customs
- Bahrain parliament panel approves budget
- Pull fighters out of Syria, Hamas tells Hezbollah
- Yemen to receive $144m loan from AMF
- UAE, India discuss prisoner exchange pact
- Bahrain to crack down on mast violations