Image: Goran Bogicevic / Shutterstock.com
UAE to issue multiple visit visas
Dubai, November 10, 2012
Foreign businessmen and professionals, who are dealing with a public or private institution or a company in the UAE, can now get multiple visit visas, a report said.
Under a the ministerial decree issued by Lt General Shaikh Saif Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior, cruise tourists, property owners and their families, businessmen and professional can get multiple visit visas to the UAE, said the Gulf News report.
According to the decree, cruise tourists will be able to get three months multiple tourist visa and stay maximum of 14 days during each visit.
Businessmen and professionals abroad are eligible for multiple entries for six months. They can enter the country as many times during this period as needed, the report said.
Wife and children of foreigners who own property in the UAE are also eligible for the multiple six months visit visa.
Multiple entry visas can be issued by any of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in the country and the UAE’s mission abroad.
Business visitors, who get multiple entries visas for six month, should not stay more than 30 days during each visit, the order said.
If the visitors own a property in the country, the visa will allow them to enter the country several times during the six months from the date of issuance of the visa and allow them to stay as long as the visa is valid.
More Government & Laws Stories
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge
- US blacklists two UAE companies
- Kuwait ruling may threaten economic recovery