UAE ministry launches new website
Abu Dhabi, October 29, 2012
The UAE Ministry of State for Federal National Council Affairs (MFNCA) has launched a new website as a part of its efforts to enhance communication and interaction with the public and its local partners.
“This is a path-break initiative that reflects the ministry's keenness to raise the public’s awareness on its role, vision and strategic goals to implement best practices, regulating the relation between the government and FNC, and enhancing the participation culture in policy field,” remarked Tariq Hilal Lootah, the director general of the Ministry of State for Federal National Council Affairs.
MFNCA has adopted best global practices and modern technologies for the launch of the website that contains a number of effective interactive and informative characteristics such as Q&A, communication, and an easy access to get to know the latest initiative launched by the ministry.
The website also includes various contents that speak about the ministry’s mission and specializations, said Lootah.
A new section was also added to the website, focusing on the coordination between FNC and the government and featuring a summary of the nature of the coordination, coordination statistics, and various of speeches of H.E Minister of MSFNCA, Dr. Anwar Gargash.
MFNCA is constantly keen to provide the public with developed interactive channels to be more informed on strategies, policies approved to strengthen coordination between executive and legislative power, Lootah added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel