Bahrainisation to stay clarifies ministry
Manama, July 31, 2012
It said in a statement that the Bahrainisation system is considered one of the most vital and essential factors to regulate labour market and provide decent job opportunities for citizens.
The ministry revealed that it had no intention of cancelling it and said that the system was subject to continuous development.
“The Labour Ministry is working on this system with the required flexibility to compromise between employers’ interests and the need to provide decent jobs to citizens.
There is no plan to cancel this system in the near future,” it explained. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected