Bahrainisation to stay clarifies ministry
Manama, July 31, 2012
It said in a statement that the Bahrainisation system is considered one of the most vital and essential factors to regulate labour market and provide decent job opportunities for citizens.
The ministry revealed that it had no intention of cancelling it and said that the system was subject to continuous development.
“The Labour Ministry is working on this system with the required flexibility to compromise between employers’ interests and the need to provide decent jobs to citizens.
There is no plan to cancel this system in the near future,” it explained. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Kuwait oil minister's resignation 'accepted'
- Dubai Courts inks deal with UK college
- Syria will attend Geneva talks ‘in principle’
- Insight into Bahrain laws
- Dubai eGovt honoured for app, ePay portal
- $2m US aid for Bahrain opposition
- Egypt court rejects religious slogans in poll
- Jordan economy set to grow 3.5 pc
- Saudi warns Iran over threats to Bahrain
- UAE's $3bn aid for Egypt 'to take time'