Staff ‘safe’ at Bahrain Embassy in London
Manama, April 17, 2012
Members of Bahrain’s diplomatic corps were safe and well after two terrorists climbed onto the roof the Bahrain Embassy in London at 1.30pm local time, said a senior government official.
Work at the embassy continued until 4pm despite the abnormal circumstances following the presence of security personnel, foreign Under-Secretary Abdulla Abdullatif told a news conference.
'Work will resume as normal (on Tuesday); we will not allow terrorists to disrupt it,' Abdullatif said, according to a report in our sister publication Akhbar Al Khaleej. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge
- US blacklists two UAE companies