Staff ‘safe’ at Bahrain Embassy in London
Manama, April 17, 2012
Members of Bahrain’s diplomatic corps were safe and well after two terrorists climbed onto the roof the Bahrain Embassy in London at 1.30pm local time, said a senior government official.
Work at the embassy continued until 4pm despite the abnormal circumstances following the presence of security personnel, foreign Under-Secretary Abdulla Abdullatif told a news conference.
'Work will resume as normal (on Tuesday); we will not allow terrorists to disrupt it,' Abdullatif said, according to a report in our sister publication Akhbar Al Khaleej. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel