Bahrain eyes e-system to handle complaints
Manama, March 25, 2012
An electronic system is being planned to address complaints filed by citizens and companies, said a senior government official.
This came as Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan chaired the fourth meeting of the High Co-ordination and Followup Committee.
The proposed e-scheme will ensure citizens’ complaints are referred properly and quickly to authorities concerned. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers