Bahrain eyes e-system to handle complaints
Manama, March 25, 2012
An electronic system is being planned to address complaints filed by citizens and companies, said a senior government official.
This came as Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan chaired the fourth meeting of the High Co-ordination and Followup Committee.
The proposed e-scheme will ensure citizens’ complaints are referred properly and quickly to authorities concerned. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Postal rates rise 300pc in Bahrain
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’