Bahrain’s eGovt launches excellence award
Manama, January 25, 2012
Bahrain's eGovernment has launched its Excellence Award for the fifth time in a row, with nominations open to all innovative participants - individuals, government and private sectors and NGOs in the ICT field.
Registration for the award started on January 15 and continues until February 15, said eGovernment Authority CEO Mohammed Al Qaed
The projects will be evaluated and appraised by a jury comprising international and local ICT specialists who have proven professional expertise.
The winners will be honoured by Shaikh Mohammed during the opening ceremony of the Bahrain International eGovernment Forum 2012. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit