New firm to audit Gulf Air accounts
Manama, October 31, 2011
A company has been mandated to audit national carrier Gulf Air’s accounts to find out the reasons for its losses despite Bahrain government's financial support, an official Cabinet source told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej last night.
The step is in line with the government’s efforts to enhance the airline’s competitiveness in the aviation market, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- UAE's $3bn aid for Egypt 'to take time'
- UAE to make doping horses a criminal offence
- Bahrain puts Hizbollah on terror list
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork