New firm to audit Gulf Air accounts
Manama, October 31, 2011
A company has been mandated to audit national carrier Gulf Air’s accounts to find out the reasons for its losses despite Bahrain government's financial support, an official Cabinet source told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej last night.
The step is in line with the government’s efforts to enhance the airline’s competitiveness in the aviation market, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected