Bahrain ministry reinstates 300 staff
Manama, September 20, 2011
Bahrain’s Health Ministry has reinstated 300 employees following the release of an investigation report.
They were suspended for their alleged role in the recent unrest.
The ministry said it is still awaiting a report on employees who are facing criminal charges. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected