Bahrain ministry reinstates 300 staff
Manama, September 20, 2011
Bahrain’s Health Ministry has reinstated 300 employees following the release of an investigation report.
They were suspended for their alleged role in the recent unrest.
The ministry said it is still awaiting a report on employees who are facing criminal charges. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Dubai eGovt honoured for app, ePay portal
- $2m US aid for Bahrain opposition
- Egypt court rejects religious slogans in poll
- Jordan economy set to grow 3.5 pc
- Saudi warns Iran over threats to Bahrain
- UAE's $3bn aid for Egypt 'to take time'
- UAE to make doping horses a criminal offence
- Bahrain puts Hizbollah on terror list
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’