Comguard to shift HQ to new facility
Dubai, November 19, 2013
Comguard, a Dubai-based value-added distributor for IT security products and a part of Spectrum Group, is set to shift into its new corporate headquarters in Dubai.
The new corporate facility located at the Mazaya Business Avenue, Jumeirah Lake Towers, will allow the company to focus on its long-term plan for developing sales and partnership in the Middle East and Africa region, said a senior executive.
Ajay Singh Chauhan, CEO, said: “While Comguard has been providing innovative solutions throughout the Middle East and Africa region for many years, our new corporate facility brings the next level of responsiveness and service to our customers, vendors, and channel partners in the Middle East."
The facility features over 12,000 sq ft of modern office space including conference rooms, demonstration centres and similar facilities. It is aimed at facilitating the company’s expansion plans that include greater capitalisation, expansion of staff, revenue and earnings growth, and appreciating shareholder value.
"Ever since the company’s very inception, Comguard has continued to demonstrate impressive growth in terms of product offerings, value addition, customer relations, geographic reach, number of customers, number of employees, and of course, revenue," said Chauhan.
"This growth, attributed to creativity and innovation, takes us a step ahead in our race, through the promise of a bigger space for POCs, state-of-the-art channel training facilities, and centralised resources at a single location," he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services