Hilal enters partnership with IT firm
Manama, November 18, 2013
Hilal Computers, a leading IT solutions provider in Bahrain and Dell partner, said it has inked a reseller partnership with ManageEngine, a real-time information technology management company.
Under the terms of agreement, Hilal Computers will raise awareness of ManageEngine's suite of enterprise IT management solutions and sell to customers throughout Bahrain, said a statement from the Bahraini group.
The agreement reinforces the existing relationship between the two companies in which Hilal Computers already distributes ManageEngine's IT operations management products.
ManageEngine offers a variety of affordable, real-time IT management software solutions, that organisations use to ensure performance, availability and security of their computing infrastructure. IT organisations in Bahrain are looking to effectively manage their IT infrastructure and deter increasing security threats.
With a market-leading suite of products in network monitoring, IT operations and infrastructure management, ManageEngine perfectly complements network management and IT operations through its IT security solutions, which cover the entire gamut of network security.
"ManageEngine's suite of products perfectly meets the demands and expectations of enterprises in Bahrain," said ManageEngine regional sales director Nirmal Manoharan.
"We are pleased to welcome Hilal Computers, Bahrain to our partnership programme. We hope to rapidly reach out to potential buyers in the region and expand our business," he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution