Viva launches iPhone 5S, 5C in Bahrain
Manama, November 3, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider, has launched Apple’s two latest iPhone models, 5S and 5C in Bahrain.
The operator is offering these devices with a range of plans including Unlimited Smart 20, Smart 25 and Smart 30, said a statement.
Package benefits include more value for money while allowing users to get the device on a monthly subscription with unlimited on-net voice and data and a special free number, it said.
Customers can get the iPhone 5C available in an array of colours including blue, green, pink, yellow and white, in 16GB model for free on all plans, while the 32GB devices comes free with Unlimited Smart 25 or Smart 30 plans and for BD39 ($102) upfront payment on Unlimited Smart 20 plan on 18-months contract.
For the iPhone 5S, the 16GB version comes free the Unlimited Smart 25 and 30 plans and for BD39 upfront payment on Unlimited Smart 20 plan on 18-months contract. It is available three colors (gold, silver and space gray).
Both devices are also available on 12-months contract.
Andrew Hanna, chief commercial officer, Viva, said: “As the official reseller of Apple in Bahrain, we are delighted to bring to our customers two of its most significant technical advancements, a premium and advanced smartphone and a completely redesigned operating system combined with the best quality and high-speed network in the kingdom.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum