Viva launches iPhone 5S, 5C in Bahrain
Manama, November 3, 2013
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider, has launched Apple’s two latest iPhone models, 5S and 5C in Bahrain.
The operator is offering these devices with a range of plans including Unlimited Smart 20, Smart 25 and Smart 30, said a statement.
Package benefits include more value for money while allowing users to get the device on a monthly subscription with unlimited on-net voice and data and a special free number, it said.
Customers can get the iPhone 5C available in an array of colours including blue, green, pink, yellow and white, in 16GB model for free on all plans, while the 32GB devices comes free with Unlimited Smart 25 or Smart 30 plans and for BD39 ($102) upfront payment on Unlimited Smart 20 plan on 18-months contract.
For the iPhone 5S, the 16GB version comes free the Unlimited Smart 25 and 30 plans and for BD39 upfront payment on Unlimited Smart 20 plan on 18-months contract. It is available three colors (gold, silver and space gray).
Both devices are also available on 12-months contract.
Andrew Hanna, chief commercial officer, Viva, said: “As the official reseller of Apple in Bahrain, we are delighted to bring to our customers two of its most significant technical advancements, a premium and advanced smartphone and a completely redesigned operating system combined with the best quality and high-speed network in the kingdom.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi