Etisalat launches Galaxy S4 Zoom 4G phone
Dubai, October 30, 2013
Etisalat, a leading telecom company in the Middle East and Africa, today announced its exclusive UAE launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom 4G LTE smartphone.
More than just a smartphone with a camera, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom 4G LTE is a full-function still and HD video camera, with 10x optical zoom, a 16 megapixel CMOS (Complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor) sensor, optical image stabilization and a Xenon flash, plus all the features of a Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone, said a statement.
With the Galaxy S4 Zoom 4G LTE, consumers can talk, shoot still images or video and share them at the same time with in-call photo sharing, dubbed Quick Interface, zoom in to 10x magnification levels and capture outstanding footage in low light conditions. Users can also reduce the risk of blurry images by using the device’s optical image stabilization feature, it said.
The device also comes with a 50GB account with Dropbox, the cloud-based storage solution.
Etisalat is offering the Galaxy S4 Zoom 4G LTE in three plans. Under the Postpaid Plan, customers pay Dh199 per month over an 18-month contract period and receive the device and a 1GB monthly data allocation. Under the Postpaid non-contract plan, customers pay Dh1,999 for the device and Dh225 per month for a monthly data allocation of 10 GB. Under the prepaid plan, customers pay Dh1,999 for the device and a monthly 1GB data allocation. After three months this data allocation is charged at Dh99 per month. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network