Huawei launches one-stop BYOD solution
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, has launched its one-stop bring your own device (BYOD) mobile office solution at the Gitex show in Dubai.
Huawei's BYOD solution offers one-stop services and products for enterprise network, security, devices as well as management platforms, providing speedy and comprehensive mobile office deployment for enterprises, a statement said.
Covering different application scenarios such as corporate headquarters, subsidiaries, mobile offices, public places and employees' homes, the solution also enables more flexibility and consistency in the evolution to informatization among enterprise customers.
The emergence of BYOD has revolutionised the traditional workplace in recent years. As highlighted in a whitepaper published by IDC in June this year titled "Driving Business Value with BYOD", BYOD and enterprise mobility are much more than helping enterprises to maintain current IT systems. In fact, a holistic BYOD and enterprise mobility strategy can largely improve business and operational performance within the enterprise, generating sustainable competitive advantages at the same time, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award