Mobily launches mView for movies, TV channels
Riyadh, October 24, 2013
Saudi Arabia-based telecom operator Mobily has launched the mView service for all internet users in the kingdom.
The new mView service will allow the internet users to watch many free and paid channels, in addition to movies through computers, smart phones, or Android and iOS tablet devices, said a statement.
Customers can enjoy the all channels month-to-month subscription for SR 35 ($9) and the on-demand movies, whereby a user selects a movie to watch, starting from SR 7 each. They can also customise the packages to meet their interests, it said.
Depending on a number of advanced technologies that ensure service continuity according to the internet connection speeds, Mobily allows the customers to enjoy the service via five different devices with only one subscription. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Mobily |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president