Etisalat, Dubai Police offer payment solutions
Dubai, October 21, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator Etisalat has partnered with Dubai Police to offer easier payment solutions to customers.
Under the new deal, which was signed at Gitex Technology Week being held in Dubai till October 24, Etisalat will provide Dubai Police with solutions for online fine payments.
Customers can use this service to pay all their fines through multiple banking channels including ATMs, tele-banking, internet-banking and bank-tellers.
Abdulla Al Ahmed, senior vice president, Business Solutions, Etisalat, said: “Etisalat’s EZeepay facilitates the payment gateway, using secure payment channels that are integrated with strong infrastructure containing 30 banks in UAE.”
Major-general Mohamed Saeed Bakhit, director of General Department of e-Services, Dubai Police, said: “We are proud to partner with Etisalat to provide our customers with creative solutions to save their time, by implementing efficient fines payment solutions. Our core objective is to ensure that our customers are satisfied, and all their needs are met with the utmost care and attention.”
Under the theme ‘Business Innovation through Cloud Computing,’ Etisalat is showcasing solutions on workforce mobility, employee productivity, network efficiency, reducing cost and complexity at Gitex. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions