Smartworld unveils big Gitex plans
Dubai, October 21, 2013
Smartworld, a leading master systems integrator and next generation ICT service provider in the Middle East, is showcasing its latest range of ICT technology solutions at the ongoing Gitex Technology Week expo in Dubai.
This year’s exhibition, which runs till October 24, is being held under the theme, ‘Let’s create, disrupt and re-imagine together.’
At the event, the company will be showcasing its track record of successful installations and implementations made across major UAE projects over the last few years.
According to Smartworld, a four-point objective has been set for its participation at Gitex. They are achieve more exposure and awareness by featuring their latest range of ICT solutions; talk about the innovative deployments they have made in the UAE; generate more leads and reinforce relationships with existing clients and partners while at the same tap into potential project opportunities.
“All roads lead to the Dubai World Trade Centre as the region’s top ICT professionals and companies are at Gitex. Over the years, the event has served as a strategic platform to discuss timely trends and issues in IT while also serve as a launching vehicle for the latest technologies and innovations,” remarked Hamza Achour, the marketing executive, Smartworld.
Smartworld officials will be on hand to share the company's successful track record of innovative deployments across major UAE projects, including the recent completion of the new IT system for the Al Maktoum International Airport (AMIA) and for the installation and implementation of a Gigabit Passive Optical Network network in Dubai World Central.
The recent completion of GPON network at the DWC has positioned the world’s first purpose-built aerotropolis and strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai into the ranks of prestigious gigabit capable precincts of the world and provides Next Generation Network (NGN) capabilities to ICT users located inside the area, stated Achour.
"Participating at Gitex will give us the opportunity to touch base with various participants and leverage our diverse portfolio of services and products, from networking solutions to our core business of systems integration, cloud computing and managed services," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA