Fortinet to unveil data centre firewall at Gitex
Dubai, October 10, 2013
Fortinet, a leader in high-performance network security, is set to unveil a network firewall designed for data centres at the Gitex Technology Week, starting on October 20.
The top three highlights this year would be the FortiGate-3700D, a compact appliance featuring four 40GB ports to eliminate security bottlenecks, a custom nework processor NP6 Asic and FortiOS 5, a advance network security operating system, said a statement.
Bashar Bashaireh, senior regional director for Fortinet Middle East and Pakistan, will discuss ‘Cyber Security – How it affects us all?,’ organised by Gitex on October 20.
Emilio Roman, vice president, international sales operations at Fortinet, will share his insights during the dedicated session “Enterprise Security and BYOD challenges”, on October 23.
Fortinet will also present on its booth its end-to-end IT security portfolio through presentations and demos on the following themes: high performance testing, next generation firewall, applications security management and wireless Lan security.
During the event, the company’s senior executive will be available to discuss industry trends, its market vision and business strategy for the region, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network