SRB deploys new IT system
Manama, October 7, 2013
Shariyah Review Bureau (SRB), Bahrain-based Shari’a advisors, has completed the installation of its ‘Activity Management System’ with Red Secure, a leading IT solutions provider.
The solution, which has been developed after 10 months of ground work with each department of SRB, has been integrated into its working system, said a statement.
The AMS will provide client and employee solutions and guidance to SRB so as to allow it to better manage its Islamic banking, Takaful product certifications, Shari’a structuring needs and stay in better control of its audit business, it said.
Yasser Dahlawi, CEO, said: “We work around the world serving a wide range of industries such as banks, insurance companies, asset managers, private equity, and real estate companies assisting them to become Shari’a compliant. Increasing number of clients from France, Switzerland, Canada, KSA, Bahrain and UAE have outsourced their Shari’a advisory and audit functions to us.”
"By virtually recording all our client activities, we are better equipped to serve our preferred clients allowing them to have the benefit of personal attention from our engagement team," he added.
Farhan Rashid, consultant at RedSecure, who lead the year-long project, said: “The analytical software is specially designed to provide extensive management ‘live’ reporting and will enable the recording and analysing of clients and employees historical activities.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'