EMT Distribution names new CEO
Dubai, October 7, 2013
EMT Distribution, a leading IT products distributor, has appointed Mohammad Mobasseri as its CEO.
Mobasseri will manage and grow the company’s business across the Middle East and Africa in his new role, said a statement.
As the new CEO, he will also be responsible for strategic planning, investments, growth areas, geographical expansion and vendor management for the global operations, it said.
He also joins EMT Distribution as a board member and shareholder of the group's holding company EMT Holdings, after decades of experience in the regional value added distribution arena. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'