Du launches special Hajj roaming offer
Dubai, October 6, 2013
UAE-based telecom services operator du has launched a special roaming offer for its Hajj customers in Saudi Arabia starting from October 4 to 19.
Under this package, du customers can enjoy free incoming calls during Hajj while roaming on any mobile network in Saudi Arabia, said a senior official.
"We understand how special Hajj is for our customers, and this ofer will make this holly journey even more memorable by enabling our customers to stay in touch with their loved ones throughout this experience," remarked Fahad Al Hassawi, the chief commercial officer for du.
"Throughout the Holy period, all du customers, whether they have a Pay as you Go or post-paid mobile lines, can enjoy exclusive rates by either activating Easy Roaming for free by sending the word ‘EASY’ to 5102, or by activating international roaming services on their du mobile lines before leaving the UAE, he stated.
"With free incoming calls while roaming in Saudi, our customers will have peace of mind during Hajj," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network