Etisalat wins wholesale carrier award
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Etisalat, a leading telecom operator in the region, has won the ‘Best Middle Eastern Wholesale Carrier’ award at the recent Telecom Awards ME in Dubai.
The awards recognise leaders in carrier and wholesale service for technology innovation, service standards and a demonstration of unparalled growth in existing and new markets.
Etisalat was honoured based on its high score in values such as quality of service, reliability, customer service, strong service portfolio and technological innovation and strategy.
This achievement was possible due to the success of Etisalat ‘SmartHub’ platform which has gained status of the de-facto regional hub for capacity, content delivery, mobile services, Ethernet, MPLS, IPX, IX and voice, a company statement said.
Ali Amiri, executive vice president, Carrier & Wholesale Services, Etisalat UAE, said: “Etisalat's core international network capabilities, reach and commitment to quality are part of our DNA and we are proud to be recognized among our industry peers. This award highlights the capabilities and success of SmartHub and the strategic partnerships we have formed this year.
“I want to thank our dedicated team who has contributed towards this success by working hard and gaining an enviable reputation in the region and the world. This recognition is also largely due to the trust put in us by our valued customers and loyal partners to provide mission critical international solutions,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Etisalat |
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services