Brocade to exhibit data centre at Gitex
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Brocade Communications, a leader in data centre networking, is set to demonstrate its recently launched innovations to create the ‘On-demand Data Center’ at Gitex Technology Week.
The event will take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from October 20 to 24 and comes at a time when a third of businesses suffer from network outages several times a week, said a statement.
Sufian Dweik, regional director Mena, said: “A recent global survey we conducted indicates that current data centre networks are unable to handle cloud computing and virtualisation demands. This is of particular concern for businesses in the Middle East where cloud related IT investments are expected to increase substantially in the next few years.”
“At Gitex, we will educate show attendees about our recently unveiled On-Demand Data Center strategy which combines the best of physical and virtual networking elements to create a future-proof data centre environment that helps organisations rapidly react to market changes and deploy new services and applications in the most efficient manner possible.”
Experts will also be on hand to demonstrate the Brocade HyperEdge Architecture, an evolutionary approach to campus network design. It delivers a campus environment that can respond to the demands of increased user mobility, while delivering instant access to services and applications. - TradeArabai News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security