Speciality issues focus for Mobily’s app forum
Riyadh, October 2, 2013
Latest speciality issues in the world of mobile phone applications will form the agenda at the Mobily’s Forum for Apps Developers starting October 5 at Aqaria Plaza in Riyadh.
The forum is the only one that handles applications specialty in the region. Mobily is keen to highlight the capabilities of application developers in the region to promote the Arabic content, the leading telecom operator said in a statement.
The forum will be attended by the most prominent applications developers in the region, who will discuss several topics, including strategies available for developers to make their applications profitable.
Khalid Alsudairi, Tareq Mansour and Issa Atawi and other prominent application developers shall discuss the latest achievements in this field and the lessons they learned from developing and marketing their applications.
The forum shall also witness the crowning of the final three winners out of 20 application developers who were nominated earlier to win the prize of Mobily competition for application developers. A total of SR300,000 ($80,000) in awards are allocated for the final three winners, with each getting SR100,000.
The Mobily’s Forum for Apps Developers aims to motivate application developers to build new software for mobile phones which are compatible with Islamic and Arabic content. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m