Speciality issues focus for Mobily’s app forum
Riyadh, October 2, 2013
Latest speciality issues in the world of mobile phone applications will form the agenda at the Mobily’s Forum for Apps Developers starting October 5 at Aqaria Plaza in Riyadh.
The forum is the only one that handles applications specialty in the region. Mobily is keen to highlight the capabilities of application developers in the region to promote the Arabic content, the leading telecom operator said in a statement.
The forum will be attended by the most prominent applications developers in the region, who will discuss several topics, including strategies available for developers to make their applications profitable.
Khalid Alsudairi, Tareq Mansour and Issa Atawi and other prominent application developers shall discuss the latest achievements in this field and the lessons they learned from developing and marketing their applications.
The forum shall also witness the crowning of the final three winners out of 20 application developers who were nominated earlier to win the prize of Mobily competition for application developers. A total of SR300,000 ($80,000) in awards are allocated for the final three winners, with each getting SR100,000.
The Mobily’s Forum for Apps Developers aims to motivate application developers to build new software for mobile phones which are compatible with Islamic and Arabic content. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon