Mannai NetworX wins top Cisco awards
Doha, October 2, 2013
Mannai Trading Company’s IT networks and telecom division (NetworkX) won three major awards at the Cisco Partner Summit which was held in Boston recently.
During the summit’s Geographical Region Awards, the company was recognised with 'Partner of the Year', 'Enterprise Partner of the Year' and 'Services Partner of the Year' awards for the Middle East region in 2013, said a statement.
The awards acknowledge exemplary partners who demonstrate best-in-class business practices and serve as a model for the industry within their respective region, it said.
“Cisco values the efforts and contributions of its partners, and it is an honour to recognise Mannai NetworX as a regional award winner,” said Milo Schacher, vice president, EMEAR Partner Organisation at Cisco.
The company helps customers develop IT infrastructure based on global best practices supported by a team of over 150 Cisco certified engineers, led by 44 Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIE). - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions