Smartworld appoints new CEO
Dubai, October 2, 2013
Smartworld, a leading master systems integrator and next generation ICT service provider in the Middle East, has named Mohamed Fouz as its new chief executive officer (CEO).
Fouz has had a career spanning over three decades of international and multi-regional experience and association in IT and business.
Prior to Smartworld, the positions Fouz has held include being chief information officer (CIO) of Mashreq Bank, a leading financial institution in the UAE, chief executive officer of Mindscape an IT spinoff of Mashreqbank IT and also as CEO for eHosting DataFort (eHDF), a top managed IT service provider and a member of Tecom Investments. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award