Microsoft appoints new director in Saudi
Riyadh, October 1, 2013
Microsoft Arabia has appointed Loai Bafaqeeh as the public sector director for its Saudi Arabia operations.
Bafaqeeh was previously the marketing director at Microsoft Arabia, said a statement.
Samir Noman, president of Microsoft Arabia, said: “I am confident that Loai will build on the strengths we have in the public sector team and will take this business to a whole new level.”
“As marketing director, Loai worked with the team to solidify our STB business as our growth engine in the subsidiary, which resulted in our taking a leadership position against VMware. In addition, he successfully handled our biggest product launches such as Windows 8 and Office 365,” he added.
Microsoft Arabia’s public sector division supports governmental bodies and is involved in the Saudi e-government projects with a focus on helping foster a healthy and growing partner ecosystem. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security