Amthal seals Qatar ERP solutions deal
Manama, September 30, 2013
Bahrain-based software firm Amthal Group has signed a deal with Qatar's Mosanada UGL, an integrated facilities management service provider, to deploy its key enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
Under the agreement, Mosanada will use the Bahraini firm's Optimum ERP solution, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Our products are highly flexible and adaptable to suit the requirement of any type of business," remarked Amthal Group chief executive Hani Awachi. "We are proud that reputed companies like Mosanada UGL recognised the potential of our solutions and chose it," he stated.
"The Optimum ERP system, due to its various features and benefits, will definitely prove to be a worthy investment for all our customers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'