Batelco launches new eDebit system
Manama, September 25, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecom services operator Batelco has introduced eDebit, a convenient online payment system for its business customers.
The eDebit system enables business customers to settle their bills online and directly from their bank account, with the service operating through their banks’ Direct Debit payment services, said a statement from Batelco.
It uses the direct debit capability and caters to the growing needs of business customers.
The new service was developed by Batelco to meet the needs of businesses in Bahrain who can now manage their Batelco bills end-to-end due to the many great features which include: One-Click bill payment; Flexible payment limit; control over payment amount and date; facility to manage and monitor payment status; automatic approval process for payments and electronic receipts.
Batelco Enterprise Division General Manager Adel Daylami said that Batelco continues to review its services for business customers to ensure they have access to the most in-demand services.
The eDebit service delivers a convenient, time-saving payment process which gives users full monitoring and control over bills and payments, he explained.
Upon paying their bills via eDebit, customers will receive an email with the payment summary and they also have the option to archive their bills and receipts,” he said.
“It is a no paperwork, no hassle, unique payment method that aims to enhance Batelco’s solutions for its business customers and improve customers’ overall experience,” added Daylami.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband