Batelco launches new eDebit system
Manama, September 25, 2013
Bahrain’s leading telecom services operator Batelco has introduced eDebit, a convenient online payment system for its business customers.
The eDebit system enables business customers to settle their bills online and directly from their bank account, with the service operating through their banks’ Direct Debit payment services, said a statement from Batelco.
It uses the direct debit capability and caters to the growing needs of business customers.
The new service was developed by Batelco to meet the needs of businesses in Bahrain who can now manage their Batelco bills end-to-end due to the many great features which include: One-Click bill payment; Flexible payment limit; control over payment amount and date; facility to manage and monitor payment status; automatic approval process for payments and electronic receipts.
Batelco Enterprise Division General Manager Adel Daylami said that Batelco continues to review its services for business customers to ensure they have access to the most in-demand services.
The eDebit service delivers a convenient, time-saving payment process which gives users full monitoring and control over bills and payments, he explained.
Upon paying their bills via eDebit, customers will receive an email with the payment summary and they also have the option to archive their bills and receipts,” he said.
“It is a no paperwork, no hassle, unique payment method that aims to enhance Batelco’s solutions for its business customers and improve customers’ overall experience,” added Daylami.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions