Comguard to offer Ixia network products
Dubai, September 24, 2013
Dubai-based Comguard, a leading distributor for IT products, has partnered with Ixia to offer network visibility solutions that will help Middle Eastern enterprises and service providers monitor their networks.
Comguard, part of the Spectrum group, will offer Ixia's portfolio of network visibility solutions including the Anue Net Tool Optimizer (NTO) and GTP Session Controller (GSC) to their customers in the region.
The NTO portfolio of network monitoring switches, also known as network packet brokers, provides complete visibility into physical and virtual networks, improves network security monitoring and optimizes monitoring tool performance.
The GSC enables mobile carriers to gain better insight and control over individual user sessions in order to increase customers’ quality of experience.
The Ixia Anue NTO solutions provide complete visibility by intelligently connecting your data center or service provider network with performance monitoring tools to aggregate, filter, load balance and de-duplicate network traffic. Unlike other network packet brokers, the NTO’s patented filtering and de-duplication technology ensures each monitoring tool gets exactly the right data needed for analysis.
Powered by an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop management interface, Ixia’s NTO improves the way organizations manage the delivery of application services to end users, saves valuable IT time and maximizes return on investment.
The Ixia Anue GSC helps mobile carriers optimize the performance of their network monitoring solutions. With the current rates of data growth and the ever-increasing mobility of users, mobile carriers require increased visibility into their networks as well as a way to view and piece together data coming from multiple towers.
The GSC provides mobile network optimization with unprecedented scalability and network visibility into 4G LTE networks providing GTP-session awareness, scalable load balancing and carrier-grade robustness.
Jayadevan K, senior vice president-Value Business, Comguard, said: “This partnership with Ixia will enable us to further expand our market base with innovations for equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies. These solutions provide leading network visibility platforms that offer clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency, and application delivery of cloud, data center, and service provider networks.”
“Increased visibility into the network has become critical for IT organizations. Corporate IT teams need comprehensive and flexible access to network data if they are to effectively monitor, manage and maximize their network resources,” said Paul O’Reilly, director of Sales for Ixia’s Network Visibility Solutions.
“Ixia is dedicated to working with the best channel partners to deliver and support our network visibility solutions in local markets in the Middle East. Ixia is proud to join forces with Comguard, which has a strong history of delivering leading-edge solutions to The Middle East markets.”
Comguard is now the authorized distributor for the entire range of Ixia's network visibility solutions portfolio and is authorized to sell them across the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network