Dr Donald E Brown
Inin to launch content management solution
Dubai, September 24, 2013
Interactive Intelligence Group (Inin), a global software company, is launching a new content management solution that captures, indexes, stores, searches, accesses and manages business-critical content.
“We designed Interaction Content Manager (ICM), a media-independent software application, to help organizations reduce costs, increase employee productivity, and improve customer service by enabling the right content to be available at the right time -- and to the right person in the right context,” said Inin founder and CEO Dr Donald E Brown.
“With our unique ability to integrate this content with an organization’s communications and business processes, we extend these benefits even further.”
ICM includes the following features:
• Real-time access to content throughout an interaction or business process regardless of user or content location.
• Scalable architecture offers high availability across distributed environments for ease of growth without loss of performance.
• Web services and public application programming interface ensure ease of integration and improved access to information stored in legacy and line-of-business systems.
• Intuitive, configurable interfaces present a unified view of content from multiple disparate systems within the context of the business process.
• Centralized control of administration, security and auditing, with flexibility to delegate administrative authority to business units.
• Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment options with the ability to easily migrate from cloud to on-premises at any time.
ICM is ideal for mid-size to large contact centers and enterprises, explained Dr Brown. It is particularly well-suited for content-intensive, highly regulated vertical industries such as insurance, financial services, healthcare and government.
ICM is expected to be generally available worldwide in English in the fourth quarter of 2013, with additional languages to follow in the first half of 2014. ICM will be offered through the Interactive Intelligence channel of more than 350 global resellers, and through the company’s direct sales team. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit