Etisalat launches corporate roaming packages
Abu Dhabi, September 16, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator Etisalat has launched its new business roaming data packages aimed at frequent travellers.
The new propositions come in two varieties - ‘Corporate Pooled’ and ‘Per SIM’. Both options are designed to ensure transparency and predictability of telecommunications costs to business customers and enable businesses to manage their international data roaming effectively, said a statement.
The flexible ‘Corporate Pooled’ offer is available for three geographic zones: ‘Arabia’, which includes Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman, ‘Business World’, which covers 71 countries, including most major world economies, and ‘Worldwide’, which covers over 190 countries and 600 operators with which Etisalat has roaming partnerships.
Each of these zones has their own sets of tiered data allowance sizes to suit all levels of users. These data allocations can be purchased singly or in groups and stacked together with reconfigurable data caps that can be set per user profile to give business owners the maximum control over their data roaming costs.
The usage under these plans can be constantly monitored by a business administrator and he will receive notifications when they reach 50, 80 and 100 per cent of their data allocation.
The ‘Per SIM’ package comes in two varieties - a one-off allocation of 4GB of roaming data over 30 days for Dh700 ($190) and a rolling plan of 4GB every 30 days for Dh700, which avoids the risk of out-of-bundle charges. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit