Anand Choudha, managing director
Spectrami to reward ME channel partners
Dubai, September 10, 2013
Spectrami, a leading value added distributor in the region, has launched a special reward programme for its channel partners from the Middle East.
The ‘Ace of Spades’ programme is open to all its channel partners from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and Bahrain.
Spectrami has a portfolio of specialised technology vendors and the award is aimed at supporting the growth of their technology solutions in the region, said a statement.
It is based on point systems that enable sales and pre-sales staff of channel partners to register and earn points on every sale of product from this portfolio of products, it said.
These points then can be redeemed to earn variety of rewards depending on number of points an individual holds against his or her name.
Spectrami is offering a range of rewards including iPods, gift vouchers, Nikon camera, Samsung Galaxy, a fully paid trip for a couple to Europe or a luxury Star Cruise package for two people, said the statement.
The reward programme is valid till September 26, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution