Anand Choudha, managing director
Spectrami to reward ME channel partners
Dubai, September 10, 2013
Spectrami, a leading value added distributor in the region, has launched a special reward programme for its channel partners from the Middle East.
The ‘Ace of Spades’ programme is open to all its channel partners from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Kuwait and Bahrain.
Spectrami has a portfolio of specialised technology vendors and the award is aimed at supporting the growth of their technology solutions in the region, said a statement.
It is based on point systems that enable sales and pre-sales staff of channel partners to register and earn points on every sale of product from this portfolio of products, it said.
These points then can be redeemed to earn variety of rewards depending on number of points an individual holds against his or her name.
Spectrami is offering a range of rewards including iPods, gift vouchers, Nikon camera, Samsung Galaxy, a fully paid trip for a couple to Europe or a luxury Star Cruise package for two people, said the statement.
The reward programme is valid till September 26, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network