Vodafone Qatar names contest winners
Doha, September 9, 2013
Qatar-based telecom operator Vodafone announced the names of the winners of its SMS-based competition 'World of Prizes.'
The competition, which ran from June 30 to August 31, gave customers the chance to bag daily prizes. A grand draw was held this month, with all participating customers automatically entering for a chance to win QR100,000 ($26,786).
The winners were awarded prizes in a ceremony held at the operator’s headquarters in Qatar Science and Technology Park by Mohammed Al Sada, chief administration officer, and Hamad Al Hammadi, government relations manager.
“We’re very happy to see our customers revelling in such valuable prizes. The Vodafone World of Prizes SMS competition has been successfully received by many in Qatar, who have hailed the initiative for its rewarding features, simplicity and convenience,” said Al Sada. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues