Mobily launches app store
Riyadh, September 2, 2013
Saudi Arabia-based telecom operator Mobily has launched its app store within the official platform of BlackBerry World.
Subscribers can choose an application on the Mobily App Store from selected group of application as per their requirement, instead of searching for thousands of applications available on the BlackBerry official app store, said a statement.
The step is considered a new addition to the company's accomplishments in the field of applications, for providing innovative solutions and services to its subscribers.
Mobily also recently launched its annual competition for apps developers addressing both amateur and professional participants offering innovative programs and ideas. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions