Tawasul Telecom adds Singapore to network
Kuwait, September 2, 2013
Tawasul Telecom, a leading provider of IP based services in the GCC, has added Singapore to its multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) private cloud network.
Through this network, the company provides cross-border connectivity services, best for businesses to interconnect their operations through virtual private networks.
These services are ideal for industries including oil and gas, airlines, and the financial sector, said a statement.
This addition has enabled the company to create a much needed gateway to connect central and Far East Asia to the GCC and Middle East. The company’s coverage has increased to 10 points of presence - Kuwait, Saudi, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, the UK, Germany and Singapore, it said.
Salem Almulaifi, business development director, said: “Adding Singapore to our Points of Presence comes in line with our strategy to expand our private cloud network and services, while at the same time strengthening the reliability and quality of our service to meet our clients’ expectations”.
In addition to expanding its private cloud network, Tawasul is set to participate in the upcoming Capacity Eurasia conference, which brings together leading international and regional carries and service providers in Eurasia, to be held in Istanbul on September 10 and 11. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit