Vodafone Qatar adds 3 countries to postpaid passport
Doha, September 1, 2013
Telecom operator Vodafone Qatar has added three new countries - France, US and Switzerland - to its Vodafone Passport service.
Postpaid customers will enjoy a standard roaming rate of QR0.75 (20 cents) per minute/SMS/MB when roaming in these countries, said a statement.
This is a massive reduction to the regular rates a customer would pay when roaming, which is QR55 per MB, it said.
This comes in addition to the 23 countries already on Vodafone Passport, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, UK, India, Egypt, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Australia, Spain, New Zealand, Netherlands, Greece, South Africa, Ireland, Ghana, Romania, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Iceland, Albania, and Malta.
The plan is a bonus that can be added for free to the Postpaid Gold Plan or above, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal