New digital signage screens deployed at Omantel
Muscat, August 27, 2013
Anzyma, a leading digital signage solution expert, has deployed 80 digital signage screens in Omantel’s retail outlets across the Sultanate.
The digital signage solution uses the Scala InfoChannel as the software platform, said a statement.
With this solution, Omantel will be able to update all marketing and promotional content easily and to centrally monitor the status of the screens from a central IT datacentre.
Anzyma has also installed MTI, which is an interactive merchandising solution that helps in the retail of handheld electronic products.
“Our need for an intelligent and versatile signage solution was well understood by the Anzyma team. The SCALA solution they recommended is a powerful communication tool that our customers have already begun to notice and appreciate,” said Mohamed Al Salmi, senior manager, Corporate Communications.
“This new form of interactive advertising coupled with the merchandising solutions provides our retail stores with a truly digital experience; not to mention the decrease in costs and better return on investments,” said Al Salmi.
Costy Berberi, GM, Anzyma, said: "An emerging technology in this space, digital signage, has rewritten the rules of marketing, enabling enterprises to deliver information to their employees and customers more dynamically and effectively. We strongly believe that this technology has a huge growth potential and will add a lot of value within the Omantel marketing framework." - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services