New digital signage screens deployed at Omantel
Muscat, August 27, 2013
Anzyma, a leading digital signage solution expert, has deployed 80 digital signage screens in Omantel’s retail outlets across the Sultanate.
The digital signage solution uses the Scala InfoChannel as the software platform, said a statement.
With this solution, Omantel will be able to update all marketing and promotional content easily and to centrally monitor the status of the screens from a central IT datacentre.
Anzyma has also installed MTI, which is an interactive merchandising solution that helps in the retail of handheld electronic products.
“Our need for an intelligent and versatile signage solution was well understood by the Anzyma team. The SCALA solution they recommended is a powerful communication tool that our customers have already begun to notice and appreciate,” said Mohamed Al Salmi, senior manager, Corporate Communications.
“This new form of interactive advertising coupled with the merchandising solutions provides our retail stores with a truly digital experience; not to mention the decrease in costs and better return on investments,” said Al Salmi.
Costy Berberi, GM, Anzyma, said: "An emerging technology in this space, digital signage, has rewritten the rules of marketing, enabling enterprises to deliver information to their employees and customers more dynamically and effectively. We strongly believe that this technology has a huge growth potential and will add a lot of value within the Omantel marketing framework." - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions