Du offers low international prepaid rates
Dubai, August 18, 2013
UAE-based telecom operator du has launched its ‘Call Home for less’ offer, for international calling for prepaid customers in the country.
Customers can call any network across nine countries for a call set-up fee as low as Dh0.5 (13 cents) and calls for 0.5 fils a second, said a statement.
The countries include Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Nepal and Nigeria, it said.
“We launched ‘Call Home for less’ in early August and we are delighted with the feedback received from our customers who opted-in, and continue to enjoy international calls up to 35 per cent less,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security