ADCB goes live with new loan management system
Chennai,India/Abu Dhabi, August 14, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has gone live with Polaris Financial Technology’s Intellect Loan Management System (LMS).
The Intellect product will cater to the bank’s consumer lending product portfolio, and will handle loan servicing, said a statement.
The system supports features such as collateral management, structured repayment and automated delinquency tracking, it said.
It offers the power to ‘click and launch’ innovative lending products, which can be easily integrated with the bank’s existing eco-system and makes it easier to launch new products and respond to changing market conditions and customer needs instantly.
K Srinivasan, EVP of Polaris, said: “Our system will reduce complexities faced by the bank, enhancing its customer servicing levels. Mortgage financing along with the other lines of consumer loan business are now initiated on Polaris’ LMS, helping the bank achieve their objective of using a single window LMS.”
Intellect LMS facilitates all activities from the creation of a loan to disbursal, maintenance, repayment schedule tracking, accounting, prepayment processing, delinquency and charge off processing. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi