Batelco launches photo and video contest
Manama, August 1, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched a photo and video contest, which it said has attracted impressive response.
Customers are invited to take photos or make a video clip of their favourite meals and share the results on Instagram using #batelcosufra for the chance to win a Samsung Smart TV.
Similarly there is a second competition titled ‘My Favourite Show’ which uses the Keek Social Media video clip app. To enter, customers have to act out a scene from their favourite TV show, capture in on their phone and share it using #batelcomyfavoriteshow for a chance to win a Samsung TV.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco had gone the extra mile this summer to deliver a better than ever selection of great deals and surprises for its customers.
“These photo and video contests add some entertainment for customers,” added Al Janahi.
The contest finishes on the first day of Eid Al Fitr and the winners will be announced a week after Eid. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network