Batelco launches photo and video contest
Manama, August 1, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched a photo and video contest, which it said has attracted impressive response.
Customers are invited to take photos or make a video clip of their favourite meals and share the results on Instagram using #batelcosufra for the chance to win a Samsung Smart TV.
Similarly there is a second competition titled ‘My Favourite Show’ which uses the Keek Social Media video clip app. To enter, customers have to act out a scene from their favourite TV show, capture in on their phone and share it using #batelcomyfavoriteshow for a chance to win a Samsung TV.
Batelco Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco had gone the extra mile this summer to deliver a better than ever selection of great deals and surprises for its customers.
“These photo and video contests add some entertainment for customers,” added Al Janahi.
The contest finishes on the first day of Eid Al Fitr and the winners will be announced a week after Eid. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement