BCCI-Zain tie-up to benefit SMEs
Manama, August 1, 2013
Zain Bahrain and the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) signed a partnership agreement which will give start-up and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) access to affordable telecom technology.
Under the deal, Zain Bahrain will work with BCCI to provide small businesses the opportunity to get access to the latest technology at special rates with a number of special deals.
"We have been working with BCCI for some time and this new partnership will be a positive development for small businesses," said Zain Bahrain general manager Mohammed Zainalabdain.
"Small businesses have limited budget and it is important that we support them. Technology is an integral part of any business and is a major boost to development.
"Our great vision, along with BCCI, is to serve these customers and help small businesses become big businesses," he added.
"This agreement is a win-win situation for our small business members," said BCCI first vice-chairman Ibrahim Zainal.
"We are delighted to be joining Zain Bahrain to offer members access to special deals and support that will make them more competitive in the market. As the representatives of the private sector, we are delighted our members can benefit from this joint agreement," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'