BCCI-Zain tie-up to benefit SMEs
Manama, August 1, 2013
Zain Bahrain and the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) signed a partnership agreement which will give start-up and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) access to affordable telecom technology.
Under the deal, Zain Bahrain will work with BCCI to provide small businesses the opportunity to get access to the latest technology at special rates with a number of special deals.
"We have been working with BCCI for some time and this new partnership will be a positive development for small businesses," said Zain Bahrain general manager Mohammed Zainalabdain.
"Small businesses have limited budget and it is important that we support them. Technology is an integral part of any business and is a major boost to development.
"Our great vision, along with BCCI, is to serve these customers and help small businesses become big businesses," he added.
"This agreement is a win-win situation for our small business members," said BCCI first vice-chairman Ibrahim Zainal.
"We are delighted to be joining Zain Bahrain to offer members access to special deals and support that will make them more competitive in the market. As the representatives of the private sector, we are delighted our members can benefit from this joint agreement," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement