Mobily launches new roaming packages
Jeddah, July 28, 2013
Mobily, a leading telecom services provider in Saudi Arabia, has launched new roaming packages allowing subscribers to make and receive phone calls, send SMS and surfing the internet at competitive prices while travelling outside the kingdom.
The offer launched to keep up with Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha expires on October 22.
The new roaming service comes in three packages - the Golden package comes with 100 minutes of incoming calls and 100 minutes of outgoing calls in addition to 100 SMS and 500 MB of data for a monthly fee of SR299 ($79).
The Silver package allows subscribers to enjoy 30 minutes of incoming and outgoing calls in addition to 30 SMS and 250 MB of data for SR99, while the Bronze package comes with 15 minutes of incoming and outgoing calls in addition to 15 SMS and 100 MB of data for SR49. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award