Batelco launches new mobile plans
Manama, July 24, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched Ramadan offers for its mobile customers.
The deal has been created to foster a spirit of Freej El Mahabba – a neighbourhood of love, said a statement.
The postpaid Family Plan features a shared basket of free minutes, free text messages and free data for up to five lines, for a cost of BD50 ($132) per month.
Members of the shared plan also benefit from free unlimited calls within the group, free access to Batelco Play and Free LTE services. Free mobile devices are also available as part of a 12 month contract.
Batelco’s preparid SimSim customers are being offered unlimited calls and data for a total of BD7 per month.
Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said: “These offers for postpaid and prepaid customres are just some of the great surprises we have launched for this Ramadan. Customers are invited to view www.batelco.com for all the latest product and services news or follow Batelco on Facebook or Twitter to be first in line for the special offers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'