HP launches new enterprise PC series
Dubai, July 22, 2013
HP has launched a broad portfolio of PCs providing enterprise customers with powerful and progressively designed devices that meet a range of deployment scenarios and needs.
The new line-up gives business customers powerful desktops in several sleek new form factors and space-saving all-in-ones (AiOs) that deliver rich multimedia, the latest security protocols and optional touch-enabled displays.
These new desktops also have features like fast charging ports and HP Wireless Hotspot software that play a pivotal role in communicating with mobile devices.
“End users require the right PC for them to succeed on the job, with those needs encompassing a broad combination of power, productivity, manageability and security,” said Narayanan Venkataraman, category manager, Computing, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Middle East.
“HP’s new portfolio of business PCs take the desktop to the next level with incredibly powerful and stylish devices featuring the latest management, touch interface and security technologies to address a wide range of employee and customer-facing business scenario,”said Venkataraman.
The new products are of the EliteOne, Elite Desk 800 G1, ProOne and ProDesk 600 G1 series and are expected to be available across EMEA in July, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi