HP launches new enterprise PC series
Dubai, July 22, 2013
HP has launched a broad portfolio of PCs providing enterprise customers with powerful and progressively designed devices that meet a range of deployment scenarios and needs.
The new line-up gives business customers powerful desktops in several sleek new form factors and space-saving all-in-ones (AiOs) that deliver rich multimedia, the latest security protocols and optional touch-enabled displays.
These new desktops also have features like fast charging ports and HP Wireless Hotspot software that play a pivotal role in communicating with mobile devices.
“End users require the right PC for them to succeed on the job, with those needs encompassing a broad combination of power, productivity, manageability and security,” said Narayanan Venkataraman, category manager, Computing, Printing and Personal Systems, HP Middle East.
“HP’s new portfolio of business PCs take the desktop to the next level with incredibly powerful and stylish devices featuring the latest management, touch interface and security technologies to address a wide range of employee and customer-facing business scenario,”said Venkataraman.
The new products are of the EliteOne, Elite Desk 800 G1, ProOne and ProDesk 600 G1 series and are expected to be available across EMEA in July, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m