Xerox launches new printer
Dubai, July 22, 2013
Xerox has launched its latest printer for a range of applications for print service providers.
The Xerox Color 570 Printer can be used in applications including polyester labels and signs, window clings, menus and brochures.
It can be accomodated in quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers with multiple needs and requirements.
The printer’s multifunction features let office workers copy, scan, print and fax, while graphic designers can use the device to produce high-quality applications.
With the combination 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and Xerox’s EA Toner, the results are vibrant and detailed with an offset-like finish.
Additional features include print speeds of 70 pages per minute (ppm) colour and up to 75 pages per minute black and white, inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports, variable-data capabilities for personalized applications and Xerox’s Mobile Print Cloud lets users print from anywhere to the device.
The printer is available for immediate order at a list price of $44,495, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals