Xerox launches new printer
Dubai, July 22, 2013
Xerox has launched its latest printer for a range of applications for print service providers.
The Xerox Color 570 Printer can be used in applications including polyester labels and signs, window clings, menus and brochures.
It can be accomodated in quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers with multiple needs and requirements.
The printer’s multifunction features let office workers copy, scan, print and fax, while graphic designers can use the device to produce high-quality applications.
With the combination 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and Xerox’s EA Toner, the results are vibrant and detailed with an offset-like finish.
Additional features include print speeds of 70 pages per minute (ppm) colour and up to 75 pages per minute black and white, inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports, variable-data capabilities for personalized applications and Xerox’s Mobile Print Cloud lets users print from anywhere to the device.
The printer is available for immediate order at a list price of $44,495, said a statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying