Interactive Intelligence named 'leaders' in report
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Interactive Intelligence Group, a global provider of unified IP business communications software and services, has been positioned by Gartner in the ‘leaders’ quadrant of its 2013 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure report.
The Gartner report, which provides an analysis of vendors in the market based on their ability to execute and completeness of vision, defines leaders as high-viability vendors with broad portfolios, significant market share, broad geographic coverage, a clear vision of how contact center needs will evolve, and a proven track record of delivering contact centre products.
According to the report, leaders are well-positioned with their current product portfolio and likely to continue delivering leading products. Leaders do not necessarily offer a best-of-breed solution for every customer requirement. However, overall, their products are strong and often have some exceptional capabilities. Additionally, these vendors provide solutions that present relatively low risk of deployment failure.”
“We’ve been making significant enhancements to our products and services, continuing to improve scalability and security, enhancing our cloud offering, and adding innovative applications such as real-time speech analytics and mobile customer service,” said Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO Donald E Brown.
“Companies are increasingly looking for better ways to serve their customers. This increased focus on customer experience is often leading them to consider Interactive Intelligence.
“Along with these product enhancements, we executed extremely well last year. In 2012 total orders increased by 48 per cent over 2011, and cloud contact center orders rose 123 per cent year-over-year. We also continued our move up-market with 147 per cent more $1 million-plus contracts signed in 2012 compared to the prior year. And in order to establish a more effective region-specific sales and support organisation, we made several international acquisitions.
“Finally, we’re extending our value proposition beyond the role of technology innovator to one of expert advisor. By being able to provide best practice guidance that encompasses our customers’ people, processes and technology, we can help them turn customer service into a competitive differentiator, which we believe in turn will further entrench us as a market leader,” Brown concluded.
Interactive Intelligence Group is a global provider of contact centre, unified communications, and business process automation software and services. The company’s unified IP business communications solutions, which can be deployed on-premises or via the cloud, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections and utilities. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre